- Quality work
- Customer Service
To be the most professional and trusted construction company in Zimbabwe and the whole of Sub Saharan Africa.
To epitomize excellence in service delivery and offer state of the art delivery in construction projects, providing a total solution to our clients building and infrastructural needs.
Meet the Team
Weston Nengomasha is the founder and visionary of Nengo Builders (Pvt) Ltd, who started his career in the construction industry in 1997 and has consistently demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities. Currently he is READ More...
Weston Nengomasha is the founder and visionary of Nengo Builders (Pvt) Ltd, who started his career in the construction industry in 1997 and has consistently demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities. Currently he is a qualified Building Contractor with over 20years of experience, who has helped grow the company to a medium sized enterprise. He has served as a Chairman for ZBCA and is currently a Board Member.
Mrs. Annah Nengomasha oversees the finance and administration of entire organisation. Incorporating the following departments: Human resources , Accounts , Administration, Business Development and Logistics. Annah h READ More...
Mrs. Annah Nengomasha oversees the finance and administration of entire organisation. Incorporating the following departments: Human resources , Accounts , Administration, Business Development and Logistics. Annah has strong administration and management background, being a co – founder of Nengo Builders with 15 years of experience coordinating with the day to day running of the business. Annah is passionate about service quality and is involved with supporting the youth in the community.
Human Resources Manager
Some Facts About Us
Nengo Builders recognises that it has a legal and moral responsibility to manage its activities in such a way so as to reduce the detrimental impact on the environment.
To this end, Nengo Builders has adopted a philosophy of ‘beyond minimum compliance’ at all levels of its operations to ensure that the impact of pollution and environmental disruption is reduced as much as possible.
This will involve: –
- Compliance with all environmental legal requirements, regulations and guidance.
- Integration of environmental factors into business decisions.
- Planning work systems and practices so as to give due consideration as to their potential environmental impact.
- So far as it is possible to prevent the illegal deposit, disposal or treatment of controlled waste by any person where that waste has been, or will be under the control of the company.
- Where possible seek to influence the design and specification of construction projects so as to ensure that environmental impact is minimised as far as it reasonably practical.
- Ensuring considered use of resources of all kinds, including the promotion of recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible.
- Establishing company procedures to ensure that waste is managed in line with legislation and that all parties involved in the waste production, transportation, transfer and disposal process comply with their Duty of Care regarding waste control.
- Periodically review environmental legislation to which the organisation’s activities are subject to ensure continued compliance with both the letter and spirit of legislation.
- Ensure that all subcontractors / suppliers working on our behalf hold appropriate environmental permits / licences.
- Provide information to individuals regarding the monitoring of the Company Environmental Procedures.
- Ensure all employees have an understanding and are trained in their responsibilities in relation to the environmental policy and procedures.
Protecting the environment not only makes good commercial sense but is also an investment in our future, both short term and long term. Nengo Builders, therefore, firmly commit to adopting this policy as a means to achieving this.
We are committed to managing environmental impact as an integral part of our
operations. In particular, it is our policy to assure the environmental integrity of our processes and
facilities at all times. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- We will employ management systems and procedures specifically designed to minimize the
use of hazardous materials, energy and other natural resources, to minimize the generation of
waste, and to enable recycling and reuse of materials.
- We will continually seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance by
establishing objectives and targets, measuring progress, and reporting our results; including
but not limited to energy, water, paper and fuel consumption and vehicle miles traveled.
- We will promote participation and communicate our commitment to responsible environmental
management by promoting environmental responsibility among our employees; by providing
the necessary training and support to enable them to implement this policy; by informing
suppliers of our environmental policy and encouraging them to adopt effective environmental
management practices; and by soliciting input from our employees, suppliers, customers and
board members in meeting our environmental goals.